Gander and Area SPCA
Please visit our new and improved website at: www.ganderandareaspca.com
Please note the renewed adoption fees
Effective Feb 01, 2016
1. You must be prepared to pay a fee of....$80 for dogs and puppies ($180 if the dog is spayed or neutered) $80 for cats and kittens. ($180 if the cat is spayed and $160 if the cat is neutered.)
2. You must be prepared to have your animal spayed or neutered when it reaches the proper age, or with in the required time given by the S.P.C.A if the animal is an adult.
3. You must be prepared to have your animal examined and vaccinated by a veternarian within 2 weeks of adoption.
4. You must understand that we will need to speak with all adults currently residing in your home.
5. If you are renting your home you must provide written permission from your landlord stating that it is ok for you to adopt a pet.
6. You must understand that we cannot guarantee the health of our animals.
7. You should understand that we can not guarantee that an animal has recieved any training or is housebroken.
8. You should be prepared to have any animal you adopt as a HOUSE pet.
9. You should understand the time and commitment involved in owning an animal.
10. You must understand that if a problem arises the animal shall not be sold or given to another home unless the S.P.C.A shelter is advised and permission is given.
11. You should understand that the S.P.C.A reserves the right to deny any application it recieves
12. We do adopt outside of our area, however as with any adoption three references must be provided and will be checked.
13. Any other dogs or cats in the home MUST be spayed or neutered before adopting from this SPCA
This site provided by enVision.ca